KICK IT UP A NOTCH: HOW FOOTGOLF CAN HELP YOU FUNDRAISE
If you’re looking for a fun new way to raise money for your organization, cause, or group, FootGolf can help! Not only is FootGolf the newest U.S. sporting craze; it’s a great sport for charity fundraisers, tournaments, and events because…
- FootGolf is easy to learn and no special equipment is needed!
- It’s good for groups of all sizes and types
- 18 holes can be played in 2-2.5 hours
- It’s fun for families, children, and adults of all ages
- FootGolf tournaments are inexpensive to host and can be as extravagant or as relaxed as you want them to be!
Raise money for your group today. We can help! Find out more about our FootGolf Fundraising Programs below.
OUR FOOTGOLF FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS
Raise money for your school with FootGolf!
If your school participates in our fundraising program, if you mention their name at check-in and purchase our special discounted student pack, we’ll donate $3 per player to your school!
$18 per person
- 9 Holes of FootGolf
- Hot Dog
- Soda or Bottled Water
- Ball Rental
Raise money for your school by participating in our FootGolf School Fundraising Program
Here’s how it works:
- OPTION 1: We produce flyers, posters, and emails for distribution to your students, faculty, and parents. We will donate $3 per Green Fee for any player who mentions your school at check-in* – just watch the funds add up!
- OPTION 2: We’ll host a FootGolf Fundraising Tournament on your school’s behalf. This fun, after-school event can accommodate up to 144 players, and we’ll donate a portion of the proceeds to your school.
Play FootGolf with your youth soccer league and raise cash for your team!
Let us help raise money for your AYSO team or youth sport group! FootGolf is a great way to keep your team outdoors, active, and social – while trying something new! With our FootGolf Youth Group Fundraising Program, you’ll have a fun and interactive way to fundraise for your team!
- OPTION 1: We produce flyers, posters, and emails for distribution to your team members, parents, and friends. We will donate $3 per Green Fee for any player who mentions your team at check-in* – just watch the funds add up!
- OPTION 2: We’ll host a FootGolf Fundraising Tournament on your team’s behalf. This fun, social event can accommodate up to 144 players, and we’ll donate a portion of the proceeds to your team.
FootGolf isn’t just for kids! Some of Major League Soccer’s biggest stars have gotten behind FootGolf, and the sport is incredibly popular with adults aged 20-38. Kick it up a notch by bringing your Adult Soccer League out to a FootGolf Fundraising Tournament. Show off your skills as you raise money for your League out on the FootGolf course. It’ll be a fun day, with a bit of friendly competition added in.
FootGolf events are a great way to get your employees involved in an accessible, team activity while raising money for a charity of your choosing! With our FootGolf Business Partnership Program, we’ll help you set up a FootGolf event that not only brings together your workforce, but gives back to the community as well!
Host a Charity FootGolf Tournament sponsored by your business, or for your employees and their friends. One tournament can accommodate up to 144 players, and a portion of the proceeds can be donated to a charity of your choosing. We’ll help you with all the details, so you and your employees can just show up and play!
FootGolf can be the fundraising answer you’ve been searching for! If you’re looking to raise money for your non-profit, we can help! Our FootGolf Non-Profit Fundraising Program offers two options for non-profits looking to fundraise.
- OPTION 1: We produce flyers, posters, and emails for distribution to your volunteers, select public dispersal, and a specific donor list. We will donate $3 per Green Fee for any player who plays our course and mentions your non-profit at check-in* – just watch the funds add up!
- OPTION 2: We’ll host a FootGolf Fundraising Tournament on your non-profit’s behalf. This fun, social event can accommodate up to 144 players, and we’ll help with marketing and all the day-of logistics, plus we’ll donate a portion of the proceeds to your non-profit.
WHY PARTNER WITH US FOR FOOTGOLF
GoFootGolf.com connects you with the tournament and event planning experts at your local AFGL-accredited FootGolf course, and together you organize and plan your event exactly the way you want it to be. With years of experience organizing tournaments and fundraisers, these experts can walk you through every stage of the fundraising process from forming a committee to acquiring sponsors and donations, to player recruitment, day-of logistics, and event amenities and activities.
The courses we work with have pre-set packages to choose from or can help you develop a completely unique FootGolf event, all while working within your timeframe and budget. Our courses are all walkable and accessible to players of all ages and skill levels, which makes recruiting players much easier. FootGolf Fundraising Events always attract large crowds, and more players equate to more opportunity for fundraising for you!
HOW TO GET STARTED
If you’re interested in setting up a FootGolf Fundraising Event, please fill out your information and let us know who you are, where you’re located, and your affiliation. Once we receive your info, we’ll match you to a local AFGL-accredited FootGolf course and connect you with a member of their tournament or event planning team.
It’s that simple! You can build your FootGolf Fundraising Event from scratch, or choose from one of the course’s pre-set packages. We’re here for you every step of the way, so even if you’ve never planned a tournament before or you’re an experienced event planner, we can help you organize and pull off a fun, successful fundraising event.
FOOTGOLF TOURNAMENT FAQs
Still have questions? We’ll be sure to answer any you have once you contact us, but for now, check out these FootGolf Fundraising FAQs.
The exact number varies by course, so always check with your event coordinator for the exact requirements, but generally most courses can field a minimum of 16 players and a maximum of 144.
No! That’s one of the advantages of hosting a FootGolf tournament over a golf or soccer event. FootGolf requires no special equipment (other than a soccer ball, which the course can provide) and is easy (and fun) to learn for players of all ages and athletic abilities!
There are several options for FootGolf tournaments – some more practical than others depending on the field size, time limit, or age of your participants. Common options include the Scramble, Best Ball, or Alternate Shot. We will work with you to choose the best format for your event.
A typical 18-hole round of FootGolf takes anywhere from 2-2.5 hours, so factor in registration and awards / buffet afterwards and you’re usually looking at anywhere from 3-3.5 hours. Much shorter than a golf tournament!
Your tournament planner can help you work out arrangements for marketing opportunities, including flyers, posters, social media campaigns, and press releases. Plus, your tournament planner will also have ideas for player recruitment and donation collection.
A deposit will be required to hold your date and time slot, and we will work with you to develop a tournament that fits within your budget. Individual courses will require specific numbers (such as the total number of registered players) at certain dates along the way as you plan, but once we connect you with a specific tournament coordinator, you can work those details out together!